This week on the podcast, Blake and the team welcome Taylor Welden, Creative Director at Carryology, to the show. Carryology is a leading online resource for all things carry, from bags, to wallets, to luggage, they cover it all. The world of bags is a watch-like rabbit hole, and we always knew there was a lot of overlap between these two enthusiast communities, and chatting with Taylor makes it clear why. This conversation goes deep into Taylor’s love of titanium, how the small details matter in bag design, and why the Bic lighter is one of the most well designed objects of all time. Taylor also talks about the challenges and rewards of working on bag collaborations with small brands, another area with deep similarities to the watch world.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGX331
- Kat’s wrist check: Rolex Explorer II
- Blake’s wrist check: Omega Speedmaster Professional
- Taylor’s wrist check: Omega Speedmaster HB-SIA Solar Impulse
- Weirdmaster: A Guide to Unusual Speedmasters
- GORUCK x Carryology Samurai
- Mystery Ranch x Carryology Unicorn 2.0