Job Overview: Worn & Wound is seeking a talented and versatile videographer with still photography skills to support our leading on-line watch magazine and shop. Founded in 2011, Worn & Wound is the premier voice regarding value-driven timepieces. We also operate the Windup Watch Shop where we sell a collection of watches from a variety of brands, including Oris, Hamilton, Zodiac, and more. We’re also the publisher of a popular watch-related podcast and are the founders of the Windup Watch Fair, the largest consumer-focused watch fair in the US.
This full-time position will be responsible for producing photography and video content for both editorial and commercial projects. You will need to work independently, meet regular deadlines, and pursue opportunities to innovate on and improve our photo/video activities. You will also be required to produce content outside of the Worn & Wound office, on-site at watch manufacturers and at our Windup Watch Fairs.
- Photograph watches for editorial projects (typically lifestyle and macro shots)
- Photograph watches and other product for the Windup Watch Shop
- Produce a variety of video styles, including interviews, lifestyle, event coverage, manufacturing tours, social media
- All photography and video production will include staging, lighting, editing, and cropping
- Photography and video production will utilize DSLR and mirrorless camera systems (all necessary equipment will be provided by Worn & Wound)
- Edit content using Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Coordinate shoots with models, locations, stylists as needed
- Aid in creating and posting content to social media
- Maintain photo, video, and audio equipment as well as the office’s photography studio
- Podcast production assistance
- Attend industry events (local release events as well as watch fairs abroad)
- Support other activities as requested
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Interest in watches a plus, but not required
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and links to your portfolio to [email protected]. Please include Photographer/Videographer in the subject line.