This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, Blake Buettner and Zach Kazan take a look at the biggest and best releases from the month of September. As fall sets in and the busy holiday season approaches, new watch releases begin to heat up, and there were a bunch of notable new watches released throughout the month of September at every price point. New limited editions from Nomos and Vacheron Constantin caught our eye, as did an interesting new release from Hamilton tied to a video game, a first for the brand, and possibly the industry as a whole. We’ll talk about all that and more, plus our best guesses at the hammer price of the latest MB&F unique piece to be auctioned off later this year. Be sure to let us know in the comments what your favorite new releases from the last month were, and what you’re looking forward to for the rest of the year.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach K’s wrist check: Anordain Model 1 Precious Metal Series
- Blake’s wrist check: Linde Werdelin Spidolite II
- Binging With Babish
- NOMOS Teams Up With Fratello To Create Zürich Weltzeit “The Hague” Edition
- Review: the Porsche Design 1919 Globetimer UTC All Black
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces Two New Limited Editions Inspired by an Everest Expedition
- Seiko Reveals New Mechanical Chronograph Speedtimer
- Hamilton Goes Gaming With New Khaki Field Watch For Far Cry 6
- MB&F LM1 Prototype “Longhorn” Heading To Auction For Good Cause