This week’s episode of the Worn & Wound Podcast is brought to you by Bulova, celebrating their long relationship with Ol’ Blue Eyes with the new Frank Sinatra Collection.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Thomas’s wrist check: Doxa Sub 300 Sharkhunter
- Patrick’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGR017
- Blake’s wrist check: Rolex Daytona
- Zach’s wrist check: Horage Supersede
- A Winter Surf Session With The Seiko SNE573 Solar Diver
- Tough Tech: Shock Resistance
- IWC Introduces the New Mark XX with an Updated Dial and New Movement