This week’s episode is a special one — it officially marks the 100th episode of The Worn & Wound Podcast! A huge thank you to all of our listeners for tuning into the show. It’s your genuine enthusiasm that drives what we do.
On this week’s episode, we chat about the recently announced Speedmaster 321 Platinum, Omega’s big Speedy release celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon mission. But that’s just a small part of today’s discussion. In the rest of the episode, we answer your questions about us, our personal collections and collecting habits, and more.
This week’s episode of The Worn & Wound Podcast is brought to you by the Windup Watch Shop.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast—now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer, you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check – Farer Lander Chronograph
- Blake’s wrist check – Oris Divers 65
- Ilya’s wrist check – Sinn 556i
- Sinn 556i Review
- ADPT Straps
- First Man film
- Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 321 Platinum
- Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary “Moonshine” LE
- Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary LE
- Tudor Sub Ref. 79090
- Tudor Pelagos
- Tudor Pelagos LHD Review
- Sinn 103 St Chronograph Review
- Stowa x Worn & Wound Antea KS LE
- Vintage Seiko Ref. 6139-7010 “Speed Timer”
- Junghans Max Bill Hand Wind
- Omega Speedmaster “First Omega In Space”
- Nomos Orion
- Grand Seiko Ref. SBGX061
- Omega Speedmaster Mk. 4.5
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight