This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, we’re talking to George Bamford, the man behind Bamford London, the Bamford Watch Department, and other exciting ventures. Depending on when you got into watches, you may think of George as a watch customizer, a maker of colorful and unexpected character watches, a master collaborator with some of the biggest watch brands in the world, or something in between. This is a fun and wide ranging conversation that covers George’s start in the watch world, what he’s currently working on, and what inspires his bold designs.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here. View this episode on YouTube below:
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach K’s wrist check: Worn & Wound x Seiko 5
- Blake’s wrist check: Linde Werdelin Spidolite
- Zach W’s wrist check: Bamford B347 Predator
- Franck Muller x Bamford Watch Department Snoopy ‘Crazy Hours’ Casablanca
- Bremont and Bamford Collaborate on a Blacked Out S500 with a California Dial
- Introducing The Official Mercedes-AMG Petronas Team Chronograph From IWC
- The Heuer Monaco ‘Dark Lord’ Ref. 740303N
- Tag Heuer Monaco Heritage
- Laureato Ghost
- Martin Frei on Instagram
- Review (with Video): Omega x Swatch BioCeramic Speedmaster MoonSwatch Mission to Jupiter