This week on the podcast, Blake and Zach sit down to talk about some of the watches they’ve reviewed recently, including what might be the ultimate Zenith Defy, as well as the summer ready TAG Heuer Carrera Skipper, a reissue of one of the most sought after of all Heuers. There are also some fun new releases to talk about, including a new Vulcain with a dive table that’s tough to wrap your arms around, and a pair of new Nomos Ahois in a more compact size.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGA469
- Blake’s wrist check: Girard-Perregaux Laureato Copper Dial
- [VIDEO] Hands-On With The Entirely Unnecessary (But Entirely Awesome) Apple Watch Ultra
- Vulcain Brings Back the Nautical Cricket (Again)
- The Sportiest Nomos Gets an Update with a New Size and Two New Dial Colors
- Review: the Zenith Defy Skyline in Black Ceramic
- [VIDEO] Review: The New TAG Heuer Skipper Carrera