This week on the podcast, Blake and Zach Kazan sit down to talk about some of the most pressing watch issues of the week. Chief among them: the new Mission to Moonshine MoonSwatch, released to some level of consternation last week in a very limited drop by Swatch, in just four cities worldwide. There’s also talk about a big new release from Seiko, a new sports watch with a caller style GMT movement in a classic dive watch case, and a pair of colorful watches from Mido.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check: Louis Erard x Atelier Oí Excellence Regulator Limited Edition
- Blake’s wrist check: D.M.H. Jump Hour
- Perpetual Straps
- The MoonSwatch Goes Gold With New Mission To Moonshine
- Mission to the Moonwalk
- Seiko Introduces New Caliber Within Prospex GMT Diver Collection
- Mido Revives the Ocean Star Decompression and Adds a Local Jumping Hour GMT and a Whole Lot of Color
- ochs & junior Gives Us Two Time Zones Without the Fuss
- Happy Birthday, Swatch