Today on the show, Zach Weiss chats with Mike France, founder of Christopher Ward, for an in-depth discussion on the origins of the brand, some of the key watches in the collection, and the importance of delivering good solid value to customers. Zach and Mike also discuss the development of the recently launched C60 Sapphire, which posed some unique manufacturing challenges. That watch is also the star of the brand’s first ever television ad, which Zach and Mike talk about on the podcast.
This week’s episode is brought to you by the Windup Watch Shop.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Mike’s wrist check: C65 GMT Worldtimer
- Zach’s wrist check: C60 Sapphire
- Original Review of the Malvern Automatic by David Malone on TimeZone
- C60 Apex Limited Edition
- C9 Jumping Hour Mk III
- Exclusive First Look: The Christopher Ward C1 Moonglow
- C8 Power Reserve Chronometer
- Hands On: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire
- Christopher Ward’s first television advertisement