And just like that, June is history. That means it’s time once again for the Worn & Wound team to discuss the month that was in watches. This week on the podcast, Zach Weiss, Ed Jelley, and Zach Kazan go through some of the best content on the site over the last month, including Caleb Liam’s “Nostalgia Machines” guides, the announcement of a surprising tourbillon from Zelos, and a new batch of Seiko 5 Sports watches to talk about. All that, plus a listener question about our dream movements, and a chat about a polarizing new release from Patek Philippe.
This week’s episode is brought to you by the Windup Watch Shop.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach K’s wrist check: Ophion Velos
- Ed’s wrist check: Lorier Falcon II
- Zach W’s wrist check: Seiko SRP775
- Patek Philippe 6007A-001 Calatrava
- New 40mm Seiko 5 Sports
- From Deep in the Watch Box: Reconnecting with a 70 Year Old Dress Watch
- Hands On: the Le Forban Malouine Dive Watch
- Zelos Introduces the Mirage, an Accessible Swiss Tourbillon
- Nostalgia Machines Parts 1, 2, and 3
- Alpina Startimer (with local jumping hours)
- Christopher Ward C1 Grand Malvern (with 5 day power reserve)
- A Brief History of the Universal Geneve Polerouter