This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, we welcome our new Managing Editor, Blake Buettner, to the team. The whole gang sits down to talk to Blake about how he got started in the watch industry, his favorite brands, and the watches that are currently taking up real estate on his wrist. Blake’s been in the watch game for years, has a lot of great stories to tell, and brings a unique and focused perspective to his work that we think is going to result in a lot of great content. This is a fun, loose conversation, and we hope you find it to be a great way to get to know the newest member of the Worn & Wound editorial team.
This week’s episode of the Worn & Wound Podcast is brought to you by Seiko and their iconic Seiko 5 Sports line of watches. Seiko has released a diverse range of new Seiko 5 Sports watches, designed to fit any style. The new introductions fit into five distinct style categories: Sports, Suits, Street, Specialist, and Sense, each incorporating different color schemes and materials.
To learn more about Seiko 5 Sports, head to seikousa.com.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Blake Malin’s wrist check: Damasko DS30 Windup Edition
- Zach Kazan’s wrist check: Zenith Defy
- Blake Buettner’s wrist check: Sinn U50 SDR
- Zach Weiss’s wrist check: Seiko SPB149
- Xetum on Worn & Wound
- William Massena’s Massena LAB
- Schon DSGN
- Ressence Watches
- Blake’s Rolex Submariner 114060
- Geekhack: Keyboard Enthusiasts
- Vacheron Constantin Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin
- Patek Philippe 5212A
- Hermès Arceau L’Heure De La Lune
- Montblanc 1858 Monopusher Chronograph
- Grand Seiko SBGV245
- Autodromo Group B Series 2