This week on the Worn & Wound Podcast, Ed Jelly joins Blake Buettner, Zach Weiss, and Patrick Marlett as they discuss the new Citizen Promaster “Fujitsubo,” titanium watches, getting the perfect day lume, and the struggles of buying a Rolex at retail. Ed also takes us through his extensive review of the Tissot PRX Chronograph, and offers some suggestions for a version that might be a bit more friendly to the smaller wristed among us.
The Worn & Wound Podcast Ep. 257: Citizen Promaster “Fujitsubo,” Titanium Watches, Day Lume, and Attempting to Get a Rolex at Retail
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Ed’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGN003
- Zach’s wrist check: Tudor Black Bay Pro
- Patrick’s wrist check: Seiko SBBN045
- Blake’s wrist check: Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda GMT Rattrapante
- Parmigiani Fleurier Puts A New Spin On A Classic Complication with Tonda PF GMT Rattrapante
- Ed’s Tissot PRX Chronograph Review
- Opinion: Long Live the Out-House Movement (or Whatever You Want to Call It)
- Citizen Promaster Dive Automatic in Titanium Now Available at the Windup Watch Shop
- Affordable Vintage: Citizen 52-0110
- Watchmaker Jose Vega on Instagram