Today on the podcast, we’re talking about the age old question that has been plaguing all of us: are you a collector, or an enthusiast? Blake wrote about this conundrum in self-identification a few weeks ago, and we thought it would be good fodder for a slightly deeper dive. So enjoy this chat with Blake, Zach Kazan, Kat, and Patrick covering the finer points of what it means to collect versus…enthuse? Let us know in the comments if the collector/enthusiast distinction means anything to you personally, and what category you’d place yourself in.
Today’s episode of the Worn and Wound Podcast is brought to you by the New York Windup Watch Fair. Don’t miss the chance to discover hundreds of incredible watches during the NYC Windup Watch Fair, at the Altman Building – 135 W 18th Street, from Friday, October 21st through Sunday, October 23rd. To learn more visit www.windupwatchfair.com.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Kat’s wrist check: Seiko Captain Willard SPB153
- Patrick’s wrist check: Seiko Tuna SBBN045
- Blake’s wrist check: Tudor Pelagos FXD
- Zach’s wrist check: IWC Pilot’s Chronograph 41 Ceratanium
- [VIDEO] Review: The Almost Too Good Tudor Pelagos 39
- The Vulcain Cricket Returns with a Range of Dial Options in Two Case Sizes
- Opinion: Enthusiast or Collector? A Distinction Worth Making?