The Divers Sixty-Five collection from Oris has been a highly successful one for the beloved independent brand. Since its inception, the Divers Sixty-Five line has grown to include a variety of sizes, dial styles, colors, and case materials — there are so many options, in fact, that it’s not a stretch to think that the intent here is to create a Divers Sixty-Five for everyone out there in Watch World. (Trust us, we’re not complaining. Click here to check out last week’s review of the awesome new Timeless LE ).
Today, Oris is unveiling a mainline chronograph through the Divers Sixty-Five line, a watch not unlike what we saw from the brand’s Bucherer edition released last month and the Carl Brashear LE from a few years ago — introducing the Oris Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph.
- Case Material: Stainless steel with bronze bezel
- Dial: Black
- Dimensions: 43mm
- Crystal: Doubled domed sapphire
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Crown: Screw down
- Movement: Sellita SW510
- Strap/bracelet: Leather strap or steel bracelet
- Price: $4,000 on strap; $4,250 on bracelet
- Expected Release: Now available