This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, Blake Buettner, Thomas Calara, and Zach Kazan are back from a holiday break and talking about some of the recent releases that have made waves recently, including a pair of new Seamasters from Omega to celebrate a big Bond anniversary, and an IWC perpetual calendar that took us by surprise. There’s also a new Baltic chronograph to discuss, the much anticipated non-limited version of their Tricompax Chronograph.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check: IWC 3706
- Missed Reviews: The 3706 “Fliegerchronograph” is a Reminder of What IWC Used to Be
- Thomas’s wrist check: Seiko SNE573
- A Winter Surf Session With The Seiko SNE573 Solar Diver
- Blake’s wrist check: Baltic Tricompax Chronograph
- The Baltic Tricompax Gets Regular Production Panda & Reverse Panda References