This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, Blake and Zach are talking about a range of new releases, including a big new release from Collective and Montblanc, as well as a fascinating modern take on the field watch from Baltic. They also catch up about some recent travel (including a visit to the Vortic headquarters in Fort Collins, CO), and reviews that they’ve completed recently on a 90s favorite and a new entry in the “leisure sport” category.
Today’s episode of the Worn and Wound Podcast is brought to you by the New York Windup Watch Fair. Windup Watch Fair is a three-day-long shopping experience that brings watch brands and customers together in a fun, approachable, and engaging environment. Always free and open to the public, Windup Watch Fair encourages everyone from seasoned collectors to first-time watch buyers to come in, take a look, shop, and talk watches. Over 80 watch, apparel, and gear brands will participate this year, including our lead sponsors, Bulova, Christopher Ward, G-SHOCK, Oris, and Zodiac. Experience Enthusiasm™ in person at the New York Windup Watch Fair, at the Altman Building – 135 W 18th Street, from Friday, October 20th through Sunday, October 22nd. To learn more, visit www.windupwatchfair.com.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Zach’s wrist check: Lorier Hydra Series III
- Blake’s wrist check: Autodromo Group B Chronograph “Night Stage”
- Time on Screen Podcast: Contact
- So Many Lasers, So Much Tagging—Recapping the Zodiac x Worn & Wound Super Sea Wolf Laser Tag LE Launch Party
- Collective Horology Introduces their Latest Limited Edition, a Collaboration with Montblanc Featuring a Gorgeous Minerva Caliber
- Baltic Unveils the All New Hermétique Collection
- Inside Vortic as they Launch the Colorado Watch Company
- [VIDEO] Missed Review: The Titanium Omega Seamaster 300 2231.50.00
- Hands-On: the Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Sport Automatic in Rose Gold