This week on the podcast, Zach Kazan, Kat Shoulders, and Ricardo Sime jump on the mic to talk about some of their recent watch acquisitions, and what those pickups might mean (or not mean) for their collections in 2024. Ricardo finally added a GMT to his collection in late 2023 after a long search, Kat picked up a new limited edition Fears (one of her favorite brands), and Zach bought a James Lamb after his usual long period of deliberation. In this conversation, they each talk about what led them to each of their new watches, and how those watches fit into their collecting goals for the upcoming year.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Kat’s wrist check: Fears x Topper Brunswick “White Out”
- Ricardo’s wrist check: Longines HydroConquest GMT
- Zach’s wrist check: James Lamb Origin Series
- [VIDEO] Review: The Delightfully Odd Longines HydroConquest GMT
- Fears and Topper Jewelers Team Up for a Tribute to Winters in Northern California
- James Lamb Launches a Limited Edition through the Collective Horology Shop