Today on the Worn & Wound podcast, we’re happy to be joined by two of our favorite watch podcasters in the game, Kat and Katlen from Tenn & Two. If you aren’t familiar with Tenn & Two, that really ought to change right away, because week to week Kat and Katlen are providing insightful commentary on the state of the watch industry, interviewing interesting guests, and going in-depth on notable new releases in their detailed watch reviews. They were a lot of fun to chat with, and we hope you enjoy this conversation which not only touches on how Kat and Katlen got their start in podcasting, but some of the big news of the week, including a new Chronomaster from Zenith, and a wild new MB&F Horological Machine.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Kat’s wrist check: Rolex Datejust
- Katlen’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGV245
- Zach’s wrist check: Omega Speedmaster
- Blake’s wrist check: Ten Eleven Nine Researcher
- Zenith Chronomaster Sport
- MB&F HM9 SV
- Tudor Black Bay Bronze Bucherer Blue
- Tenn & Two
- Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Astor+Banks Fortitude
- Blake’s review of the Breitling Transocean Chronograph