This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, Blake, Kat, and Thomas get on the mic to discuss some recent Worn & Wound content, a bunch of great new releases, and other odds and ends. From Thomas’s recent Out of Office column to Kat’s Three for $5k, plus watches from the likes of Serica, Furlan Marri, and, oh yeah, Seiko, there’s a lot to cover. And somehow there’s still time to talk about the finer points of domed crystals. This is a good one, and we want to know what you think of the new watches we discussed in this episode, so be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below, and let us know if we missed anything that you’d like to hear us discuss in a future episode.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Thomas’s wrist check: Doxa Sub 300
- Kat’s wrist check: Seiko “Ninja” Turtle
- Blake’s wrist check: Tudor Black Bay Pro
- Out Of Office: The Vero Workhorse Canyon In Its Natural Habitat
- Hands-On With The Unexpected Vero Workhorse Chrono
- The 3 Watch Collection for $5,000: Kat Shoulders
- The 3 Watch Collection For $5,000: Patrick Marlett
- Hands-On With The Monta Noble, Now With Anthracite Dial
- Out Of The Blue: Serica Debuts The Eye-Catching 5303-3 Diver’s Watch
- Furlan Marri Goes Automatic For Sophomore Release In All-New 2116-A
- The Worn & Wound Podcast Ep. 248: A Conversation with Jeremy Kirkland
- The One You’ve Been Waiting For – Meet The Seiko 5 Sports GMT
- Streetwear Meets Independent Watchmaking: Introducing The H. Moser X Undefeated Streamliner Chronograph