This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, we’ve got Blake Buettner, Patrick Marlett, Thomas Calara, and Zach Weiss talking about a wide range of topics. First and foremost, Patrick hasn’t seen The Big Lebowski, and the entire team needs to take a minute to adjust to this distressing new information. Watches are eventually discussed as well, including a new and very difficult to acquire Porsche Design chronograph, and the latest release from Massena LAB, a historically accurate tribute to the Mathey-Tissot Type XX. Then the conversation turns to a recent influx in watches with meteorite dials, and the team wonders aloud what other interesting materials enterprising brands might decide to make watch dials out of. Amber dials, anyone? How about beer cans?
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- Time on Screen Podcast: Contact
- Thomas’s wrist check: Rolex Explorer
- Zach’s wrist check: Porsche Orfina 7177
- Porsche Design Reveals the Chronograph 1 911 Dakar in Titanium Carbide
- Massena LAB Pays Tribute to a Classic with a Pair of Mathey-Tissot Signed Type XX Chronographs
- Hands-On with the Meteorite Laden Selten Series 00.00
- Zodiac Super Sea Wolf Collab Gets Meteorite Dial