In Episode 16 of The worn&wound Podcast, we went over eight solid watches under $500. Today, we’re upping the budget and bringing you 10 great pieces between $500 and $1,000.
Before we kick things off, another reminder about our listener survey. It should take just a few minutes to complete and will greatly help us in attracting sponsors and growing the show. You can find it here: bit.ly/wwpod2017.
To stay on top of all new episodes, subscribe to The worn&wound Podcast–now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here. And if you like what you hear don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes. If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question on the queue.
Enjoy the show!
Let’s kick things off with a wrist check.
And now, on to the watches.
- Mido Baroncelli III Heritage Read our hands-on here.
- Autodromo Group BRead our review here.
- Stowa Antea KSRead our review here.
- Stowa Partitio Read our review here.
- Fortis Aviatis Cockpit TwoRead our review here.
- Junghans Max BillRead our review here and here.
- Archimede OutdoorRead our review here.
- Squale 1521 “50 atmos”Read our review here.
- Halios SeaforthRead our review here.
- Christopher Ward C5 Malvern Automatic Mk III