This week on the podcast, Blake, Kat, and Zach Kazan are on the mic to talk about some recent releases that have caught our attention, including a new world timer from Omega in green (and titanium), a Seiko 5 Sports limited edition for Snoopy fans, and a Hublot for coffee lovers. We’re also taking some questions from readers submitted through Worn & Wound+, our new (and completely free) Slack community. This week, the hard hitting topics we’re tackling include whether to tuck or untuck a NATO strap, our thoughts on watch modding, and some of the unique industry experiences we’ve been lucky to have.
The Worn & Wound Podcast Ep 297: New Releases from Omega and Seiko, and Reader Questions from Worn & Wound+
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected], and we’ll put your question in the queue.
- [VIDEO] On Wrist Reaction: The Seiko 5 Sports SSK005 GMT Is A Wild Time
- Zach’s wrist check: IWC Pilot Chronograph 41 Ceratanium
- Kat’s wrist check: Lorier Gemini
- Blake’s wrist check: Christopher Ward The Twelve
- Omega Introduces New References in their Seamaster Aqua Terra Worldtimer Collection, Including One in Titanium
- Out Of Office: Cruising the California Coast With The Grand Seiko SBGE285
- Seiko 5 Sports Adds a Pair of Limited Editions Peanuts Themed Watches to the Collection to Celebrate their Anniversary
- A Different Kind of Coffee Watch: Hublot and Nespresso Team Up for a Big Bang Unico that is All About Recycled Materials
- Worn & Wound+
- Opinion: When WatchRecon Alerts Tell the Story of Your Life